Visa Direct

I was unsure if I qualified for the International Graduate Scheme, however after speaking with a specialist my application was swiftly dealt with and I have my one year work Visa completed the following day. Mr M.Muzammil
Transfer of Conditions

Should a client wish for their current residence permit to be transferred to a new passport, then Visa Direct will be able to handle this task for them. As per Home Office guidance, the transfer cannot be done at passport control, but must be carried out by applying to the UK Border Agency. In order to perform this task, the applicant must be in the U.K.


Latest News


Protesters Target Byron

Read more text  


Home Office wins Appeal against ruling on four Syrian refugees

Read more text  


Status of EU Nationals living in UK

Read more text  





Route Planner

Journey Planner


OISC Number: F200500062

Home Transfer of Conditions